Hotel Features: An overview
Located in the center of Crete close to sandy beach, the hotel is ideal for quiet relaxed family holidays.
The hotel features 50 comfortable rooms, 1 restaurant & 2 bars, 2 swimming pools (one child’s), an on-site mini market, indoor & outdoor playgrounds.
An excellent place for children: A complex great for family holidays Recognising the importance of family holidays is the driving force in providing all that is necessary in order to see happy faces. Our philosophy is all about children enjoying themselves and parents relaxing as much as possible. Thus we have especially designed services for children which can be seen below:
• Children swimming pool
• Outdoors play area
• Indoors playground
• Baby cots available free of charge
• Restaurant high chair
• Pram available on demand (subject to availability)
• Children’s menu
• Friendly staff
The hotel consists of 3 buildings. In total there are 50 rooms from ground to first floor. 26 rooms are one bedroom apartments accommodating from 2 – 4 persons & 24 studios accommodating for 1 – 2 persons. All rooms have balcony or terrace and are equipped on a self-catering basis. 2 out of the 26 one bedroom apartments are being now converted into superior rooms with extra comfort and enriched interior.
The hotel is fully accessible with ramps and there are two rooms converted as “Friendly Rooms” for guests using a wheel-chair.
Guest room Amenities
• Alarm clock
• Hair dryer
• Individually controlled air conditioning (extra charge, depending on contract tetms)
• In-room safe (extra charge)
• Iron/ironing board (on request)
• Linens and towels (towels can be changed off program on request)
• Shampoo/shower gel/body lotion
• Maid service (during the day and evening)
• Smoke alarm
• Fire blanket
• Sofa bed (one bedroom apartments only)
• Direct-dial Telephone
• Satellite Television
• Two cooking rings
• Kitchen utensils
• Microwave oven (superior rooms only)
• Conventional oven (superior rooms only)
• Four cooking rings (superior rooms only)
• Bath robes (superior rooms only)
• Wheelchair accessible (limited rooms only)
Dining & Drinking
The main restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Breakfast served at 07.30 – 11.00, Lunch 13.00-14.30, Dinner served at 19.00 – 20.30
• Early breakfast and Lunch baskets available on request.
• Bed and Breakfast & Half Board & All Inclusive are subject to contract terms.
Pool bar: Serving refreshments, cocktails & snacks from 10.00 – 18.00
Main bar: Operating from 18.00 till 02.00
ALL INCLUSIVE DESCRIPTION
Continental breakfast serving 07.30 – 11.00 at restaurant
Cake & cookies & sandwiches & ice cream 11.00 – 12.30 at pool bar
Lunch serving 13.00 – 14.30 at restaurant
Cake & cookies & sandwiches & ice cream 16.00 – 17.30 at pool bar
Dinner serving 19.00 – 20.30 at restaurant
(the above mentioned working hours are subject to change according to occupancy)
Drinks included are :
- Soft drinks (e.g. Glass of cola)
- Beer (glass)
- Wine red & white
- Instant coffee
- Tea (selection of black, green, herbal tea)
- Hot chocolate
- Milk cold/hot
- Orange & cherry squash
- Local alcoholic drinks (raki, ouzo, brandy)
- Fresh fruit juice, espresso coffee, other alcoholic drinks are being served with extra charge.
Serving non alcoholic drinks from 8.00 – 10.00 at restaurant, and
11.00 – 22.00 at pool bar & main bar. After 22.00 charges will apply.
Sport & Fitness Facilities
There is access to the following sport facilities (at adjacent hotel): tennis, fun ball, mini golf and badminton, with extra charge. There are two pool tables, one at each bar. Aqua-aerobics and Greek food seminar can be arranged upon request.
There is an on-site mini market operating from 8.00 – 22.30 offering a wide choice of all the necessities for holiday-makers on a self- catering basis. Tobacco, international press, souvenirs sea/swimming accessories are also available. A great variety of local products, like olive oil, honey wines and herbs is presented in most affordable prices.
Exchanging money – Methods of payment
Foreign currency, euro & traveller’s cheques are being exchanged at the reception as well as the mini market. Credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro).
Even though the hotel consists of self-catering apartments, there is a 24hrs reception service for the smoothest operation of the hotel, as well as the best service for our customers. Available also at the reception are baggage transfer and express checkout services.
The hotel is located east of Heraklion city in Gouves, providing direct and easy access to and from Heraklion Airport & Port and other destinations such as Malia, Agios Nikolaos, Knossos Palace, Lassithi plateau.
Heraklio Airport: (Distance: 15km West of the Hotel)
• By car drive on the national highway with direction to Agios Nikolaos. After approx. 15km take the exit to Kato Gouves.
• 10 min. by taxi approx. at 40,00€
• By car drive on the national highway with direction to Agios Nikolaos. After approx. 17km take the exit to Kato Gouves.
• 10 min. by taxi approx. at 40,00€
The distance to the resort’s main road is 1km, to the beach 200m, to the bus station 500m.
There is no cancellation charge if the hotel is notified up to and not later than 21 days prior to the expected arrival; otherwise a charge of 5 nights of the published rate the day will be charged.
• Children Discounts:
Children with age 2 – 11,99yrs stay with parents enjoy discounts as per contract terms. Infants with age 0 – 2 stay with parents free, baby cot is provided free of charge. Supplements concerning the provision of breakfast, BB/HB/AI are subject to discount depending on contract terms.